Páginas

terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2009

Estou tão cansada de ser assim



_________

"Former model Tyra Banks has 'dressed' herself up in a 'fat suit' to experience discrimination linked to obesity. She went out on the streets looking like a 350 pound lady and the reactions she got shocked her deeply.

"It seemed like the last form of open discrimination that's okay, and I decided to put on a 350-pound suit myself and live that life for a day and see what happens," she said.
"And it was one of the most heartbreaking days of my life."

"I started walking down the street, and within 10 seconds a trio of people looked at me, snickered, looked me right in my eye and started pointing and laughing in my face", the talk-show host said.
"And I had no idea it was that blatant." "

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário