Páginas

quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

Q&A


1) Are you really ready for 111 questions? absolutely.
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake? we always learn something, I guess...
4) Who did you last say "i love you" to? Him.
5) Do you regret it? at times, I do. But as I said before, we always learn something.
6) Have you ever been depressed? sometimes.
7) Are you a boy or girl? the strong one... a girl!
9) What is your relationship status? I'm single.
10) How do you want to die? What the hell?! I do not want to die!
11) What did you last eat? Yogurt.
12) Played any sports? At school, at I didn't want to.
13) Do you bite your nails? not at all!
14) When was your last physical fight? Like... never?
16) Do you like someone? I like a lot of people. No one in particular. 
17) What is your real name? Maria Eduarda.
19) Are you gonna get high later? NO
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment? yes
21) Do you miss someone? yes. not that I want to...
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti? twirl.
23) Do you tan a lot? yes yes yes
24) Have any pets? three dogs, one cat, one rabbit, some birds, some fish and I think that it.
25) How exactly are you feeling? afraid that I will not manage to complete this first year of university successfully.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving? I can't drive. Unfortunately. But yes, I have eaten while someone was driving.
27) Ever made out in the bathroom? For sure.
28) Would you take any of your exes back? no.
29) Are you scared of spiders? more that anything in this entire world!
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Maybe. I would give it a second thought.
31) Do you regret anything from your past? I try not to.
32) What are your plans for this weekend? I have no idea, actually  :o
33) Do you want to have kids? yes yes yes! three or four!
34) Did you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an M? No
35) Do you type fast? Not as fast I would like to! The same for writing...
36) Do you have piercings? How many? No!
37) Want any more? No! I'm too terrified about the idea of having needles around me!
38) Can you spell well? I think so...
39) Do you miss anyone from your past? Hm, yes.
40) What are you craving right now? to finish my degree in Law with the best grades that I can achieve!
41) Ever been to a bonfire party? No.
43) Have you ever been on a horse? No.
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck? No.
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes.
46) Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Yes.
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them? Without a doubt.
50) What should you be doing? studying the portuguese constitution or something similar...
51) What’s irritating you right now? The fact that I have to deal with really stupid people that just call you when they need something and you're sure that the day you need a thing, they won't be there.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt? Yes.
53) Does somebody love you? Yes.
54) What is your favorite colour? Orange. And Pink. 
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vhicle? More than once.
57) Do you have trust issues? A few...
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Hm... Somedays. 
62) Do you believe what your most recent ex thinks about you? not at all.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of? André Alguém.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily? More than I liked to.
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget? I have a really hard time doing any of them. But forgetting is impossible. 
66) Is this year the best year of your life? Not sure.
67) What was your childhood nickname? Dadinha.
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked? NO!
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason? I have to. Otherwise I would have killed myself a long away.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Hm, sent a text message? I can't remember properly. 
73) What is bothering you? Futile people.
74) Have you ever been out of your province? Yes.
75) Do you play the Wii? No.
76) Are you listening to music right now? The XX - Stars
77) Do you like Chinese food? YES
78) Do you know your fathers b-day? Absolutely! It's close to mine.
79) Are you afraid of the dark? I used to. 
80) Is cheating ever okay? NOOO
81) Are you mean? Sometimes. When I feel that I have to.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean? I don't have any white shoes. But I keep all my shoes clean.
84) Do you believe in true love? FOR SURE!
88) Do you like the outside? NO
89) Are you currently bored? Yes.
90) Do you wanna get married? It's not a life time dream. Never found it very important. I would prefer not to, but If my boyfriend thinks it's a deeply important thing, I would have no problem getting married (not in a church).
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? NO! Hate it!
92) Are you hungry? No.
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight? Yes.
94) What makes you happy? Laughing and losing weight. 
95) Would you change your name? NO!
96) Ever been to Alaska? No
98) Do you watch the news? Yes. Some days. 
99) What’ s your zodiac sign? Aquarius
100) Do you like Subway? A lot
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? No.
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Talk with him to make everything clear.
103) Do you talk like your friends? What? 
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them? Yes. Who doesn't do that?
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? Yes
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? Grandfather
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? Well, I don't like the smell of cigarettes, at all. But I can't say that I would never date someone who smokes.
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? Mafalda and Bruno
110) Favourite lyrics right now? The XX - Stars
111) Can you count to one million? What's the big deal?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário